Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e shtunë, 24 mars 2007

THE PERFECT DRUG

“I cant do the walk
I cant do the talk
I cant be your friend
Unless I pretend”
Sang some European junkie band.
Seems too true and unfeigned
For her.
Actually she is that true and unfeigned.
Not me I am everything she’s not
She talks too much.
I hide too much.
She feels s lot.
I feel too little
She means every word.
Every little word of mine lacks me.
She is true.
I m just a fake.
How do we co-exist . We don’t.
All we do is pass on what we feel.
At least that’s what I would like to believe or tell myself.
Do I actually confide in her.
Do I tell her things about me which I don’t know myself.
Or does she know too much already.
Am I just as simple as she believes I am.
Who the fuck am I?
Known differently to everybody else.
Do I feel anything for anyone but me.
And why the fuck would some one love me for being this?.
Well I know you have lot of shit in your head anyways I don’t want to add to it.
“Without you, without you everything falls apart Without you, its not as much fun to pick up the pieces”
THE PERFECT DRUG.
I know, you know what that means.
Only you would.

Emërtimet:

6 komente:

Blogger varad laghate tha...

now this is good stuff man

26 mars 2007 në 6:45 e paradites  
Blogger Stuti tha...

hmmm...

26 mars 2007 në 10:20 e pasdites  
Blogger Mini~ tha...

very well done again my friend.... hw u du it ... only u kno.....bt there's a lil bit of u in every piece n thts wat makes it more interesting..! kp it up!!

23 qershor 2007 në 10:03 e paradites  
Anonymous Anonim tha...

i still do.

7 shtator 2007 në 1:47 e pasdites  
Anonymous Anonim tha...

Remarkable. Beautiful.

9 nëntor 2007 në 10:40 e pasdites  
Blogger Stuti tha...

LOL LOL LOL

2 maj 2008 në 10:47 e paradites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë