Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e diel, 4 maj 2008

RECKLESS

Reckless

Tumbling, tumbling, tumbling
I am a boulder on a rage
An actor on a free stage
A dart piercing, don’t have bull’s-eye craze

Tumbling, tumbling, tumbling
Look out I am heading straight
And then may be left and then shift my weight
And let myself heave through waves and billows

No affiliations from no institutions
No id cards to validate my existence
I can see my shadow, cant I
I do pervade through this space
That’s all the proof I need.

I am the fleeting feather
I am the sweep in the wind
My head tumbles in a free dance
My feet kick rubble and stones
With a pall of dust and all
I am on a no-buckle ride
No head-support, no safety-cage ride

I paint away all the slouching ghosts aside
Brush them off the canvas of my vision
How dark their eyes are
The neon lights are more than just blinking here

1 komente:

Blogger Mini~ tha...

keep writing dude... u keep me thinking...

9 maj 2008 në 10:46 e paradites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë