Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e hënë, 28 maj 2007

Not this way!

Not this way!

They ask you to be alert
Of flinching, fumbling and fidgeting strangers
Of baggage unattended to
Of the tic-tock sound
Of the Wil E. Coyote
Of the Acme Bomb making van.

They ask you for respect
of giving them what they’re due.
Blowing off people’s head is religion to them
Didn't you know?
They have complete proficiency of the spiriutal pages
Please tell me you know.

I ask them to give me a life.
Life, where I need not bend down and check
Life, where I need not eye every sweating and wary looking face
Life, where I can be assured of coming back as myself
And not as a charred and stiff carcass,
The sight would kill many more.

1 komente:

Anonymous Anonim tha...

an eye for an eye will make the whole wolrd blind- M.K.Gandhi

n braille wud b the only language!!!!- gopsi king

15 tetor 2007 në 12:08 e paradites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë