Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e diel, 4 maj 2008

HEY, POLICE!

Hey, police.

Hey, I know you?
Alone today?
I have something new to say to you.

Grab my collar and strike me
I want no fear of being stricken
Grab my collar and fright me
I want no face to frighten me
Grab my collar and punch me
I want my gut to know it’s part of a man
Man part of a democracy

Tear my shirt apart and rob me
I want no fear of any loss
Shove me on the street harder
I know you can’t run me over

The radial hold of your fist stops at your palm
The end of your stick is just wood
The end of your bullet is just smoke
But the splinters of pain spread much further

Hey, I know you?
I meet you everyday
I curse you everyday
My hate you know well of
There are many of me on the lists
Your bosses will tell you my face
Not my name and never their game
When will you be more than a swirling’ red light?
More than a club and more than a van?

1 komente:

Blogger Mini~ tha...

dude... u hv got to write a buk.. on wat i dont kno..bt i am seriously waiting for it to come out.. ur writing this time has pleasantly suprised me.. i dont evn have the ryts to say.. Great work dude!!! cz its nt work anymore.. n ur not writing anymore.. ur plain penning down expressions... and expressions wich bring a fresh outlook..a bigger picture.. and a hell lot of concern!

8 maj 2008 në 8:46 e paradites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë