Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Dignified Salesman

Eaten through and through!!!!!!!!!

Wohoo!!! I just hoodwinked
Another person
I am actually getting better at this.
Just add it to the list of sins, I say
It's growing at some pace,
the scroll pf paper is getting
bloodier by the passing thought.
I advertise,
I make people buy what they dont really need.
Not so guilty conscious me
Never quite remember having a
Conscience to date.
Why flinch then
everytime I sell a commodity?
and fatten my back-pocket.
Every product sold, is another
scar across my face
there is no space left anymore.
My peers are shit impressed
they pat, they clap
they envy too.
I retort, "I envy you bro"
Every word of mine
lacks me.
I am now a part of this
commercial, hedonistic wave.
Swathing through scores of
blind and breathing bodies
My colleagues tell me
“Gulp beer, don’t care”
I don’t, never did
My colleagues tell me
“Take a fag, fuck it”
I don’t, never will.
Desperation, I guess, had
to mate me some day.
Look at me,
all of a sudden I have
a career to pamper.
Everything I detested,
that’s what exactly
I am now.
Please someone stab
me hard-
Straight across my heart.
I don’t have the guts
to do it myself.

3 komente:

Blogger gAuRaV jOsHi tha...

this is the cruel reality of this world....just remeber one thing "...never sell a damn thing, which you won suggest your loved oens' to buy..." it should never happen to you that, when you stand in front of the mirror, you will feel ashamed of yourself....keep writting...

15 qershor 2007 në 2:31 e paradites  
Blogger Mini~ tha...

this is again..sumthin.. i relate to ..its a mean mean wrld outder.. makes u du stuff u dont / wont want to du..! bt kya karen.. rozi roti ka sawaal hai...kyu? theek kaha na?? ;)

23 qershor 2007 në 9:42 e paradites  
Anonymous Anonim tha...

the whole worlds a stage n we ..mere actors...so njoi each n every role that u play (frm childhood till u kick the bucket) after all we didn't write the script!!!

15 tetor 2007 në 12:04 e paradites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë