Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e diel, 11 tetor 2009

My pen doesn’t talk no more

My pen doesn’t talk no more

May be capitalism has begun to erode my brain.

May be it’s a just a phase.

I am just scared,

To come out on paper.

And face myself on the other side.

A mind less compelled to struggle against others pains,

A mind more compelled to bargain and gain.

A mind that has struck a deal,

Between capitalism and communism.

To enjoy the perks of capitalism,

And the ideology of communism.

A mind who’s struck a deal to process limited info,

A tv, a tabloid, a poster ad,

Simple, cut and dry.

Ah I am screwed I know,

But I rather talk about who I screwed.

Crisis shimmering in cities of the world,

Fear breathing in the lungs of the people,

This world, this life, this stage.

I feel the misery in every sweat and pant.


A mind comfortable only when

Drunk and stoned

High and bored.

0 komente:

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë