Bhenchod!!! i am bored

e diel, 11 tetor 2009

The real profound of logic

There is a euphoria bursting within me.
I have unlocked the key,
I have solved the mystery.

Life is speaking a new language,
I can see an order that prevails within this world.


A world without God is a crazy place to live in.

I originate because,
One night,
One man one woman,
Got horny,
I call them my parents.

The world deconstructs itself in front of me,
There exists no mythical governing entity in this world.
There exists what you have before you.
In material presence. In touchable presence.


I feel like a Maverick,
No, not your tom cruise.
But one who sucks energy,
From freedom,
From thought.

1 komente:

Blogger Video Teraveloka tha...

Permainan Super 10 sangat diminati kedua setelah poker texas pada aplikasi IDNPLAY di S1288POKER. Namun masih banyak juga yang belum paham dengan Cara Main Super Ten Versi Mobile maupun (Baca Selengkapnya...)

14 qershor 2019 në 2:32 e pasdites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë